Admissions are open for academic year 2022-23. (Subject to availability)
The admissions process at The Shri Ram Universal School - Panchkula has been designed to make certain that students are appropriately placed at appropriate grade levels while maintaining the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies.
We shall follow the following age criteria
|Grade||As on 31st March of year of Admissions|
|Grade 1||5+ Years|
The admission Process involves the following steps:
1. Filling up of Parent Information form.
2. An interaction with the Parent Relationship Personnel followed by a campus tour.
3. Purchase of application form followed by an interaction with the educator.
4. Submission of the Application Form with the following documents:
- Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Report card of the previous school attended.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth.
- Six passport sized recent photographs of the student, 2 photographs of each parent.
- Aadhaar Card of the student and the parents.
- Copy of proof of residence.
- Immunization record.
5. Payment of fees on confirmation of admission.
6. An application form may be submitted online in case of application by outstation students.